Hernia
Andrew has developed a herniated navel. It hasn't seemed to bother him much until recently. We have an appointment with a surgeon tomorrow to determine what to do about it. Please pray for wisdom as we seek the Lord's direction.
A Chronicle of the Life of Andrew Micaiah Swaffer. Andrew was born two months prematurely to Brian and Molly Swaffer. We praise the Lord for His protecting hand on Andrew's life and health. Newer postings are at the top of the page with the oldest postings being archived by date. If you are just starting to follow Andrew's progress, please start with the oldest posts in order to catch up to where he is currently.
5 Comments:
I've been praying about it and will continue to pray for Andrew. I will pray for you and Molly as well.
I'm counting down the days till I get to see all three of you!!
Tell Andrew that he has something in common with Shadow. ;-) Her belly button sticks out too, vet calls it herniated...but it doesn't bother her...so that is good. I am praying that you all will know what to do.
Like Lynetta, I am looking forward to seeing you all soon!
:-)
Love, Lana/Aunt Lana
Just checking in to see how that belly button is doing? :-D
Love ya!
Aunt Lana
Hey there big guy! Your Aunt Lynetta and I were talking about you the other day. We are wondering how your belly button is doing? Is it sticking out enough that you can paint a face on it? :-D I bet nail polish works well. :-D
Love ya!!!
Aunt Lana
Dear belly butten,
What's up (besides yourself?) I've been wondering how you were doing. I hear that you're coming to see me! I can't wait. When exactly are you coming? I have a pac-n-paly in my dorm room for you when you come, won't my roomates be surprised!
Love ya,
Aunt Lynetta
P.S. You'll have to bring your own sheets, though
Post a Comment
<< Home