Andrew Micaiah Swaffer

A Chronicle of the Life of Andrew Micaiah Swaffer. Andrew was born two months prematurely to Brian and Molly Swaffer. We praise the Lord for His protecting hand on Andrew's life and health. Newer postings are at the top of the page with the oldest postings being archived by date. If you are just starting to follow Andrew's progress, please start with the oldest posts in order to catch up to where he is currently.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My New Home!

Ready to go home!

Andrew's new bed at home!

Enjoying his new swing!

4 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome Home Little One! How thankful we are that you are healthy and home at last! God has been so good to answer all of our prayers for you. We can't wait to see you - hopefully soon! We love you so much! Uncle Todd, Aunt Laura, Carrie, Allie and Drew

 
At 5:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you got to come home finally!! You area a special little boy! I love you, Andrew!
Aunt Lynetta

 
At 1:15 PM, Blogger Lana said...

Yeppers, big guy. We sure are thankful that you have gotten to come home. You have done a lot of "growing up" in the last few weeks, and we praise the Lord for His care and enablement. I know mommy and daddy are really happy to have you home...and I bet you are happy to be home too. ;-) I am looking forward to you coming to see me in the spring! I love you lots already! ;-) Love, Aunt Lana

 
At 7:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All of us at Citizens Bank Of Mukwonago would like to congradulate, and thank you for sharing you beautiful pictures of your new baby boy. Congrats!!

CBM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home