A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words!
I am sorry for the delay in posting some pictures to illustrate what Andrew has been experiencing in the past week.
As you know, Andrew was given a canula in his nose to help him breathe properly.
...And as you can imagine, he didn't really like it and tried occasionally to remove it himself.
Despite the discomfort, Andrew remained his happy little self.On Friday, January 6th they removed the canula due to the irritation and put an oxygen hood on his head instead. Andrew seemed to like this much better than the canula. We call it his fishbowl.


We continue to marvel at the little miracle the Lord has given us in Andrew.

3 Comments:
hmmm, I wonder if a fishbowl would help me breathe easier when I have a cold...I might have to try that. :-) Glad to hear you are still improving, Andrew. I pray that God gives mommy and daddy lots of extra strength! Love, Aunt Lana
I love you Andrew and pray for you nearly every day!
And for your mommy and daddy too. :-)
Well, I finally figured out how to comment :)
We have been enjoying keeping up with the progress and events. It has helped us to know better how to pray. The girls especially enjoy the pictures! They are here with me now and want to say, "We love you, Andrew!" "We love you Uncle Brian and Aunt Molly!"
We will keep praying that Baby Andrew gets strong enough to come home very soon!...and that the Lord gives his Mommy and Daddy strength, patience and courage as needed. What a blessing to know that He is in control all of the time! Love to all!
Post a Comment
<< Home