Swaffer Memories
You would think that this little man would get tired of his huge grins, but nooooooooooo! He insists on giving big cheesy smiles to any and every camera. It has been quite enjoyable to watch Andrew develop an incredible personality. Don't get me wrong we know he already had one. But, as he gets older he gets funnier and much smarter! Ahh, watch out. The things you wouldn't think he can figure out he does in seconds. He has remained the highlight around here and is currently crawling up my back while I'm typing. Every time I move the mouse for him to see his picture he starts jumping and giggling while pointing at himself and talking the whole time. Food is definitely still one of his favorite past times, but when you add the camera to snack time it makes food so much more fun! He loves to color and is doing much better. We still get into a throwing routine at times, but we curb that one right away.
Climbing has always been a highlight for Andrew, but never more than it is now. We played outside yesterday and his greatest desire was to get up in the tree. He proceeded in begging with his cute please in sign language and that big smile full of teeth. How can a mommy resist such cuteness? I didn't...here he is in the tree. I did not have my camera outside, but right away he said, "Camera, please." I couldn't rightly leave him in the tree and he clung to that branch like no other, so we beckoned for Daddy to bring the camera. Here's a few shots of our monkey--Enjoy!
Climbing has always been a highlight for Andrew, but never more than it is now. We played outside yesterday and his greatest desire was to get up in the tree. He proceeded in begging with his cute please in sign language and that big smile full of teeth. How can a mommy resist such cuteness? I didn't...here he is in the tree. I did not have my camera outside, but right away he said, "Camera, please." I couldn't rightly leave him in the tree and he clung to that branch like no other, so we beckoned for Daddy to bring the camera. Here's a few shots of our monkey--Enjoy!
Reading is still a much needed activity each day. Andrew's desire to read is great, and we are excited about that. Whenever Daddy's home and able, Andrew loves to get his favorite book and climb in his Daddy's lap. Sometimes he insists in reading the book to us, which can be quite entertaining to say the least.
We are so thankful that he so happy most of the time. Yup, we all have our days, but he really makes most days easier than one would normally expect of an almost 2 year old. We love him to pieces and can't wait to see what he like with a little sister. I am counting down!
Andrew loves to follow in his Daddy's footsteps--and in his shoes! Everything goes on the head, on the feet, or in the mouth--what else can we expect? We just had mission's conference at our church. They did a children's parade and had all the parents dress their kids up like a missionary and make a poster about a certain field. Time out---he just came into the room with a jar of mustard hanging out of his mouth. Man, I really need to get one of those fridge latches so the little "monster" cannot get into it. Okay, anyhow, I made him a little tattered long shirt to go for his outfit. He wore tan pants underneath, nothing on his feet, and the funniest African hat that I received from a Muslim when I was in Cameroon. He had the best time working on his poster too. Literally, I think we spent 2 hours doing it, cuz' I wanted him to do the work. He helped me type out all the wording on the computer, put the paper in the printer, and cut everything out. Then we colored some stuff, glued it all on the poster board and had a great time. The night of the parade he was the first to go around the auditorium---he was the cutest thing in the world. When he got to the front of the auditorium he stopped and turned and pointed to his poster and just started to talk all about it. It was so cute! Needless to say, his poster remains in his room and he often brings it out and talks all about it. Well, I should close--gotta make supper! Will get on again soon.
Andrew loves to follow in his Daddy's footsteps--and in his shoes! Everything goes on the head, on the feet, or in the mouth--what else can we expect? We just had mission's conference at our church. They did a children's parade and had all the parents dress their kids up like a missionary and make a poster about a certain field. Time out---he just came into the room with a jar of mustard hanging out of his mouth. Man, I really need to get one of those fridge latches so the little "monster" cannot get into it. Okay, anyhow, I made him a little tattered long shirt to go for his outfit. He wore tan pants underneath, nothing on his feet, and the funniest African hat that I received from a Muslim when I was in Cameroon. He had the best time working on his poster too. Literally, I think we spent 2 hours doing it, cuz' I wanted him to do the work. He helped me type out all the wording on the computer, put the paper in the printer, and cut everything out. Then we colored some stuff, glued it all on the poster board and had a great time. The night of the parade he was the first to go around the auditorium---he was the cutest thing in the world. When he got to the front of the auditorium he stopped and turned and pointed to his poster and just started to talk all about it. It was so cute! Needless to say, his poster remains in his room and he often brings it out and talks all about it. Well, I should close--gotta make supper! Will get on again soon.
~letter from Andrew~
hay! me goode. i lik to be on dady's cmputer. Do yoo lik my poser? i coler it by myslefe. I am bein goode for mommy. i go to the fare tomoro. i miss u and luv u.
bye.
Love,
Andrew Micaiah
hay! me goode. i lik to be on dady's cmputer. Do yoo lik my poser? i coler it by myslefe. I am bein goode for mommy. i go to the fare tomoro. i miss u and luv u.
bye.
Love,
Andrew Micaiah

1 Comments:
Wow, I'm impressed! So many posts that I had some catching up to do! ;)
I can't believe how much more he is looking like Brian when he was little!
Thanks for all the cute pictures! Loved them!
Love to all of you :)
Post a Comment
<< Home